Here are a few things that I admire about my 2nd born:
- He taught himself to play the banjo and is the major impetus behind a weekly music night;
- He bakes bread all winter and made superb dinner rolls for Thanksgiving this year;
- He enjoys food preparation, everything from making sauerkraut to creative sandwiches for lunch;
- He gardens with gusto and intelligence, trying out all manner of plants and methods;
- He developed a successful website that is related to teaching--Flashcard Exchange;
- He partnered with Andrea, one of the most beautiful women I know who taught me how to not to take Culley's grumpiness personally;
- He adores his children and cuddles them with glee;
- He's a smart money manager and watches the US (and world) economic horizon skeptically;
- He takes care of me, giving generously at unexpected moments.
I love the way Culley latches on to an idea or project with his heart and soul, eating, drinking, and thinking it to fruition.
Happy Birthday my son!!