From the inside out, I offer gratitude to:
- My body for the ultimate in service and to my spiritual and physical care-takers, Nancy, Cherie, Christian, & Jay.
- Cindy, partner extraordinaire, whose loving kindness is sheer joy every single day, whose dearness tickles my funny bone and whips my heart with happiness.
- My children and their spouses and my grandkids, who fill me with immeasurable delight, generous dollops of play, and just the right sprinkling of challenge.
- My brothers and sisters, who despite distant and infrequent contact, remind me so much of me and where I've been in this life time.
- My extended family the Dixons whose huge arms hug me close and keep me ever so warm and safe.
- My amazing network of friends with whom I play, work, meditate, exercise, write, garden, serve, laugh, cry, think, and grow.
- My neighbors and community who are generous of spirit and helpful when I least expect it.
- The bigger world which pulsates with the possibility of greater goodness. . .
To all of this, I offer the love that is expressed and experienced every where this day.