Friday, October 12, 2007

Easy Face


The Family

For those of you who don't get the local paper and those who live far away, my daughter's family made the news last night. (See how beautiful they be)

Here is a link to the article if you want to take a peek. It's longish but tells a version of one of my favorite love stories, that between my daughter and her husband:




Here is what my 10 year old grand-daughter had to say to her mother after reading the article: "They make you and Papa sound like the funniest people and like we are all a bunch of sanguine people happily doing the housework together."

Her mother's reply: "Well, I guess that's our goal dear. "
Yoga class lesson today
(not a direct quote but close enough) When moving into a place of intensity, assume an easy face.
This is a little like "fake it until you make it" combined with "smile and the world smiles with you." My mantra for today and the next and the next is going to be: "Easy face."


No comments: