- with each transition there are feelings (indirect quote but you get the idea)
- ugai breathing needs to be louder than the chatter in one's brain
- over-extended credit is a conundrum that takes imagination and baby steps to rectify;
- once in a life-time is enough times to fall into the credit hole (It's too embarrassing to be almost 60 and learning a lesson taught in the Game of Life that I played when I was 10)
- as the body ages, its chemistry changes, affecting perspiration and breath (These days, I frequently have B.O. and bad breath and a housemate who kindly tells me so)
I think I'll sit on the couch all day. I don't feel like learning anything new today.